Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 quality photos decrease a lot after iOS 14.1

Why iPhone 11 quality photo decrease a lot after I move for 13.3 to iOS 14.1.

I installed the update yesterday and photos look so grainy and with no quality. I was extremely satisfied with the photo quality I have and now I am very annoying with this decrease in quality. Apple what happens to quality photos. I only update for the possibility to see movies while I am doing other things, but not to decrease the quality photos on my iPhone.

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 12:18 AM

The problem is about software issue. Since december 2019 I have taken a lot of pictures and almost all great. Yesterday after updating to iOS 14.1 more then 100 pictures I take are all awful and I don’t understand why this happens. I want to decrease software version and I don’t understand why Apple don’t allow that? Normally i don’t like Apple updates because this and others issues reported, but this time I update because of the improvements and I am really upset, because I bought this iPhone because of picture quality. Apple please solve this question urgently.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 12:18 AM in response to SravanKrA

The problem is about software issue. Since december 2019 I have taken a lot of pictures and almost all great. Yesterday after updating to iOS 14.1 more then 100 pictures I take are all awful and I don’t understand why this happens. I want to decrease software version and I don’t understand why Apple don’t allow that? Normally i don’t like Apple updates because this and others issues reported, but this time I update because of the improvements and I am really upset, because I bought this iPhone because of picture quality. Apple please solve this question urgently.

Nov 2, 2020 12:42 AM in response to Almduarte

If your iPhone is low on space and iCloud Photos setting is turned on your full-resolution photos or videos will be replaced with low-resolution ones. Your full-resolution photos are in your iCloud storage. You can turn off this setting by open settings then photos and you will have to turn off this on the picture.

Nov 2, 2020 1:19 AM in response to Almduarte

This maybe is software problem because iOS 14 is buggy. Sometimes I’ve got problems too. You can wait until 13th of November and update to iOS 14.2

iPhone 11 quality photos decrease a lot after iOS 14.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.