Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 14.2 and whatsapp

I bought the iPhone 12 pro and i have a problem with Whatsapp.

When i open the message on the notify center for reply to that message, the keyboard don't appear, so i have to open the app to reply.

When i had the iPhone 6 i didn't have this problem.

What can i do? Is it my problem or is it a problem of whatsapp or iOS 14.2?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 12:43 AM

I use WhatsApp in my iPhone (running iOS 14.1) without issues.

In some circumstances for this kind of problems, deleting that app, then restarting the device, then redownloading/reinstalling the app solves the issue.

But to avoid the risk of losing data related to that app, I would contact WhatsApp support team and ask them for the solution.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 12:43 AM in response to Castor-troy

I use WhatsApp in my iPhone (running iOS 14.1) without issues.

In some circumstances for this kind of problems, deleting that app, then restarting the device, then redownloading/reinstalling the app solves the issue.

But to avoid the risk of losing data related to that app, I would contact WhatsApp support team and ask them for the solution.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Nov 2, 2020 1:56 AM in response to Castor-troy

We (you) cannot discuss about beta software in this public tech support forum, as per the NDA we (you) accepted.

You must contact Apple Beta Software Program: https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

or Apple Developer Program: https://developer.apple.com/programs/

If you didn’t download that beta iOS version from the above Apple official websites, nobody can help you, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

iOS 14.2 and whatsapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.