Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some of my apps are not visible anymore

After updating from iOS 13 to iOS 14.1 on my iPad Pro 11 some of my apps aren’t visible anymore. Where are they? How do I delete one?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 12:35 PM

Hi,

I'm Not Really An Expert But According To My Knowledge, I'll Help You!

When You Say That Some Of Your Apps Are Removed, How Much Of It Has Been Deleted?

I Think Maybe Some Of The Apps Have Been Deleted Because Of Incompatibility Or Error During The Update Process. You Can Install Them Again In The App Store

If You Want To Delete Some Apps On Your Device, Hold An App Until It Jiggles And Then Press x. It'll Request Confirmation About Whether You Want To Delete It Or Not, Click Delete.

If You Can't Delete It, Then Restrictions Is On In Settings.

For More Information About How To Delete Apps, Follow Link Below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207618

Hope This Helps!

King

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 12:35 PM in response to pmay0313

Hi,

I'm Not Really An Expert But According To My Knowledge, I'll Help You!

When You Say That Some Of Your Apps Are Removed, How Much Of It Has Been Deleted?

I Think Maybe Some Of The Apps Have Been Deleted Because Of Incompatibility Or Error During The Update Process. You Can Install Them Again In The App Store

If You Want To Delete Some Apps On Your Device, Hold An App Until It Jiggles And Then Press x. It'll Request Confirmation About Whether You Want To Delete It Or Not, Click Delete.

If You Can't Delete It, Then Restrictions Is On In Settings.

For More Information About How To Delete Apps, Follow Link Below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207618

Hope This Helps!

King

Some of my apps are not visible anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.