Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I clear up “ other” storage

trying to clear up space but as much as I delete somehow the other storage gets bigger

iPhone XS Max, 13

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 5:00 PM

here is the official support article for that issue.. basically says update to at least 13.6.1

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

you might not be able to update though without any storage space to do so.

My suggestion would be to see if that iCloud Photos status that is showing 1% can be resolved by plugging your iPhone in, making sure it's connected to WiFi and letting it sit locked overnight.

You can also reach out to Apple to see if they can help

Get Support

Otherwise you might have to back up, restore to factory settings and either start from scratch or restore from a backup

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2020 5:00 PM in response to Angiereese

here is the official support article for that issue.. basically says update to at least 13.6.1

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

you might not be able to update though without any storage space to do so.

My suggestion would be to see if that iCloud Photos status that is showing 1% can be resolved by plugging your iPhone in, making sure it's connected to WiFi and letting it sit locked overnight.

You can also reach out to Apple to see if they can help

Get Support

Otherwise you might have to back up, restore to factory settings and either start from scratch or restore from a backup

How can I clear up “ other” storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.