Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not download any apps because of iTunes

How can I fix my iTunes account it won’t let me download anything!? It keeps taking me in a circle

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 7:10 PM

1 reply

Nov 6, 2020 8:26 PM in response to Rhyrhy1997

Hello Rhyrhy1997,

It sounds as though you're unable to complete the sign in to your Apple ID for the iTunes Store and App Store on your iPhone. Being able to sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store is very important, and you've come to a great place for help. Since having this issue have you verified that your Apple ID is signed in within Settings > [your name] > Media & Purchases? If not, please sign in to your Apple ID there. Also, do you notice if this issue happens for the iTunes Store as well?

It's also recommend to complete the troubleshooting steps in the article If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple Services. If you continue to have issues after those steps please reach out to Apple via the Get Support website.

Take care!

I can not download any apps because of iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.