Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the Apple 6 series watch water proof? Do I have to do something to turn it on? Can you wear the watch in the hot tub?

Is the Apple Watch 6 waterproof? Do I need to set something up to make it waterproof? Can you wear it in the hot tub?

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 9:44 AM

The series 6 is water resistant. You can swim in a pool or ocean with it, and not, you don't need to do anything.

While you can use it in a hot tub, its not recommended you do so for extended periods of time since the heat can impact the internal components and the water resistance.

See here: About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

and here: Swim with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 9:44 AM in response to thecarabettas

The series 6 is water resistant. You can swim in a pool or ocean with it, and not, you don't need to do anything.

While you can use it in a hot tub, its not recommended you do so for extended periods of time since the heat can impact the internal components and the water resistance.

See here: About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

and here: Swim with your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Is the Apple 6 series watch water proof? Do I have to do something to turn it on? Can you wear the watch in the hot tub?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.