Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update not available???

Why do I have a popup that says, "A new iOS update is now available. Please update from iOS 14 beta." When I go to software update there is nothing available! Every time I open my phone this thing pops up.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 11:29 AM

Yep, that is because the beta version you are on has a bug. You are supposed to use your feedback tool and report it. The latest beta build has fixed it, make sure you still have your beta profile on your iPhone and then go to Settings > General > Software Update and do so. If you don't have the profile go to the Public Beta site and re-enroll so you can install the Profile.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2020 11:29 AM in response to Claire_Bear_0717

Yep, that is because the beta version you are on has a bug. You are supposed to use your feedback tool and report it. The latest beta build has fixed it, make sure you still have your beta profile on your iPhone and then go to Settings > General > Software Update and do so. If you don't have the profile go to the Public Beta site and re-enroll so you can install the Profile.

Update not available???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.