Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my child's screen time passcode.

I forgot my child's screen time passcode. when I go in to try to change the passcode, it just says "try again in 60 minutes" and doesn't go on to a passcode change option. anyone have any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 10:44 AM

shutney wrote:

I forgot my child's screen time passcode. when I go in to try to change the passcode, it just says "try again in 60 minutes" and doesn't go on to a passcode change option. anyone have any suggestions?

look here If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

and then here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 10:44 AM in response to shutney

shutney wrote:

look here If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

and then here If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Nov 4, 2020 2:32 PM in response to shutney

shutney wrote:

The second link tells me how to reset the phone if I have forgotten the screen
lock code. I did try to reset the phone to factory settings, but it still wanted me to enter the four digit screen time code. Which is what I don’t remember.

It doesn't ask for the code if you put the device in recovery mode when connected to itunes.

I forgot my child's screen time passcode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.