Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost new Iphone

I have purchased a new I phone 11 Pro max since 3 Weeks for my cousin . I sent the Iphone with a friend from Kuwait to Cairo who have to make transit in Turkey before going to Cairo as Covid 19 health regulations . He reached Turkey on 24th Oct This friend confirmed to me on 30 Oct that the Turkish customs has took the device from him . But the surprise that i checked the iphone IMEI as i have it shown the original invoice through IMEI.info and get surprised as the iPhone is activated on 25th Oct. please if any one can help in this issue . I live in Kuwait and have no opportunity to go to Turkey to make a police report by the original invoice ant the IMEI .

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 12:07 PM

7 replies

Nov 5, 2020 8:47 AM in response to wael5000

Did Turkish customs confiscate the phone and give your friend a confiscation receipt? You could use that to file a police compliant or claim your phone back from customs. If Customs confiscated it because of breach of duty, there is nothing you can do about it as customs tend to auction or sell confiscated phones

Lost new Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.