Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore text messages I accidentally deleted?

I accidentally deleted all conversations in my text message, how do I retrieve them back?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 3:44 PM

takia131 wrote:

I accidentally deleted all conversations in my text message, how do I retrieve them back?

IF you were using this Keep all your messages in iCloud - Apple Support the message is gone.

If you weren't using the above and have been doing this How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

then you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2020 3:44 PM in response to takia131

takia131 wrote:

IF you were using this Keep all your messages in iCloud - Apple Support the message is gone.

If you weren't using the above and have been doing this How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

then you do this Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

How do I restore text messages I accidentally deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.