Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to upgrade my macOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6 to 10.14

Hello Community

i am using Macbook Pro 13inch Late 2011. Presently i have my macOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6. I want to upgrade to ver 10.14 or later. As i am using Adobe purchased software, all the software is not getting updated to latest version. While updateing the software its shows not compatible and pop up message is coming mention that " Please update your operating system to macOS version 10.14 or later.

Please suggest what to do, i want this experts advise.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 12:50 AM

A Late 2011 MacBook Pro cannot upgrade to macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer it does not meet the hardware requirements.

If you want to see for yourself open your Safari browser and click on the link below.

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Read Section 1 Check Compatibility, you will see that only macs from 2012 and newer can upgrade to

macOS Mojave.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2020 12:50 AM in response to suman3010

A Late 2011 MacBook Pro cannot upgrade to macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer it does not meet the hardware requirements.

If you want to see for yourself open your Safari browser and click on the link below.

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Read Section 1 Check Compatibility, you will see that only macs from 2012 and newer can upgrade to

macOS Mojave.

I want to upgrade my macOS High Sierra Ver 10.13.6 to 10.14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.