Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcastsconnect error

When I log in to podcastsconnect.apple.com, I'm getting the following error:

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

The other apps in iTunes Connect are working. I've tried it in incognito mode as well as a normal browser window (Chrome).

I don't see an outage on the Apple system status page, but podcasts connect isn't on that page.

I want to be sure I didn't mess anything up when I switched podcast hosts a few days ago.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 7:09 AM

iI's not you. I'm getting the same error, so evidently it's currently down - there is nothing you can do about that except wait for it to be sorted out.

Leave it for a bit then try again. If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2020 7:09 AM in response to DudeNamedJames

iI's not you. I'm getting the same error, so evidently it's currently down - there is nothing you can do about that except wait for it to be sorted out.

Leave it for a bit then try again. If you still have problems, report it to Podcasts Support. Go to Apple Podcasts Help - Podcaster Support and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Occasionally people with this problem have been unable to get through to that contact page. If so, contact Support. Don't report it as a podcasting problem - they don't handle those - but as an inability to get to the contact page. It's also been suggested that getting them to look at your Apple ID may clear matters.

podcastsconnect error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.