Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover photos from iCloud that was deleted but my girlfriend

I really need to recover photos that my girlfriend deleted on my iPhone ,how do I go about doing this ??? Any help would be appreciated

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 8:51 AM

6 replies

Nov 5, 2020 12:36 PM in response to JCC808

See the following from If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

If you accidentally deleted your photo or video, it goes to the Recently Deleted folder. Go to Photos > Albums, and tap Recently Deleted in the Utilities section. If you see the missing photo or video, you can move it back into your Recents album. Like this: 

Do you have iCloud Photos turned on in your iPhone? Check that at Settings > [username] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photos.

If that is on, the photos on your phone and on iCloud are the same. If you doubt that, use any computer internet browser and log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there.

If iCloud Photos was not turned on and if you did an iCloud Backup, you can restore the backup to your phone but be aware that it involves erasing your phone and then replacing all of the data on it (not just the photos) with the data from the time of the backup. See: Restore or set up your device from an iCloud backup - Apple Support

How do I recover photos from iCloud that was deleted but my girlfriend

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.