Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery stuck at 82% charging

Just wanna ask you . Today i started charge my phone at 1845 hours . And now the battery stucked at 82% and didnt increase untill now. What's problem with my battery ya ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 10:28 AM

muizibrahim ~ "With iOS 13 and later, Optimized Battery Charging is designed to reduce the wear on your battery and improve its lifespan by reducing the time your iPhone spends fully charged. When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations." ...From this Apple Support Article:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

...Found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 10:28 AM in response to muizibrahim98

muizibrahim ~ "With iOS 13 and later, Optimized Battery Charging is designed to reduce the wear on your battery and improve its lifespan by reducing the time your iPhone spends fully charged. When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations." ...From this Apple Support Article:

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone

...Found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

iPhone battery stuck at 82% charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.