Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FACE ID DOESNT WORK WITH CERTAIN APPS

FaceId is not working with Charles Schwab mobile app. I am currently using IOS14.1 on an Iphone XS. Anyone have a method to fix this?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 1:06 PM

If the app says that it is setup for FaceID, but the slider keeps turning off, I suggest you read out to the developer of the Schwab app to see if they have problems working with iOS 14.x. Also, have you tried updating to iOS 14.2?

9 replies

Nov 27, 2020 8:19 AM in response to Ark-appleuser

I contacted Schwab in early November in regards to face id no longer working on their mobile app. After a few minutes, they did admit that they had been contacted about this issue from several customers. I was told that the technical group was working on it, and when ready, would appear in a Schwab mobile app update. I noticed a mobile app update yesterday from Schwab, however I don't believe that this fix was included, as I still can not get face id to work with the app. I would suggest a call into Schwab to complain. The more calls they receive, I would assume the faster they will fix. Hope this helps.

FYI, when you call the Schwab help line, you will need to ask to be connected to the technical team(the help line is for brokerage info).

FACE ID DOESNT WORK WITH CERTAIN APPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.