Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 missing group messages

I am unable to see group message replies regardless of carrier. Just this new Iphone 12 and so far, NOT IMPRESSED. It is crucial that am I able to see texts, responses etc from my groups.

What is the fix? Yes I have done all the previous steps to try to correct the issue as posted on this forum.

Still no fix. Come Apple - fix this.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 4:04 PM

Lmonteleon wrote:

I am unable to see group message replies regardless of carrier. Just this new Iphone 12 and so far, NOT IMPRESSED. It is crucial that am I able to see texts, responses etc from my groups.
What is the fix? Yes I have done all the previous steps to try to correct the issue as posted on this forum.

Group MMS is a phone carrier feature, contact yours.

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 4:04 PM in response to Lmonteleon

Lmonteleon wrote:

Group MMS is a phone carrier feature, contact yours.

Nov 18, 2020 9:23 AM in response to FSUNole21

FSUNole21 wrote:

If it were that easy I would. We don’t have an apple store within 150 miles of where I live. But thanks for the condescension. It’s helping!

I told you to contact your phone carrier to resolve the issue since MMS is a carrier feature and you don't want to do it and blame it on the phone.

Tell you to schedule and appointment wit the genius bar and it too far.

then just leave your phone as is then, since you're not willing to do any troubleshooting.

I'm done best of luck.

Nov 18, 2020 9:59 AM in response to Lmonteleon

Lmonteleon wrote:

Wow- @razmee209
are you employed by Apple? If so, your customer service skills are severely lacking- and you require additional training-
if not - you are rude and not polite in your response to people that are frustrated by an issue that seems to be only with the new IPhone . 12, maybe you should rethink tone regarding your input.

Nobody in these user to user technical forums works for Apple nor is Apple here we are all user who volunteer their time to help others.

I gave the user the same response I gave you and that was to contact the phone carrier since MMS is a phone carrrier feature and not Apples.

IPhone 12 missing group messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.