Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In application purchases

I have not been able to make purchases in any of the games downloaded. I cannot buy chips in games like Ludo or TeenPatti. As I try to buy a message comes “in application purchases not allowed “ I see everyone else using different brand of phones buying chips in the games

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 8:46 AM

Greetings baiju242,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to make an in-app purchase.

It sounds like restrictions are enabled that prevent in-app purchases. Check the Screen Time settings to see if in-app purchases has been restricted:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases 

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

You can also change your password settings for additional purchases from the iTunes & App Store or Book Store. Follow steps 1-3, then choose Always Require or Don't Require.

"

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2020 8:46 AM in response to baiju242

Greetings baiju242,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to make an in-app purchase.

It sounds like restrictions are enabled that prevent in-app purchases. Check the Screen Time settings to see if in-app purchases has been restricted:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases 

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

You can also change your password settings for additional purchases from the iTunes & App Store or Book Store. Follow steps 1-3, then choose Always Require or Don't Require.

"

Kind regards.

In application purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.