Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see my photos that are on my Photostick on my new Air IPad 4 generation?

How can I transfer my photos that are on my Photostick to my Air IPad ( 4th generation)

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 1:34 PM

Howdy Galtiger,

It sounds like you want to transfer photos from an external USB storage to your iPad. We know how important your memories are to you. You’re in the right place to find a resolution.

First, check out this for options to Import photos using Apple camera adapters.

If you don't have an adapter that works between your iPad and Photostick, you'll need to import them to a Windows PC or Mac computer, then use the appropriate article on syncing them up to your iPad.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices.

Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad.

All the best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2020 1:34 PM in response to Galtiger

Howdy Galtiger,

It sounds like you want to transfer photos from an external USB storage to your iPad. We know how important your memories are to you. You’re in the right place to find a resolution.

First, check out this for options to Import photos using Apple camera adapters.

If you don't have an adapter that works between your iPad and Photostick, you'll need to import them to a Windows PC or Mac computer, then use the appropriate article on syncing them up to your iPad.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices.

Sync photos between your Mac and iPhone or iPad.

All the best!

How can I see my photos that are on my Photostick on my new Air IPad 4 generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.