Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i press view my apple id it keeps loading why?

Hi so every time i go to sittings<itunes and app store<apple id <view apple id it just keeps on loading and asking for apple id password again and agian and sometime close from itself and i can't get anything from the store

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 1:17 PM

Hi adham116,

We'd like to thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with viewing your Apple ID, rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you.

If the issue is happening on a specific device, we recommend updating the device if you haven’t. While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating can help isolate potential software issues. Kindly secure a backup and install the latest supported iOS or iPadOS on your device

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Are you able to sign in to our Apple ID page?

Manage your Apple ID

Do you have a different Apple device that is signed in to the same Apple ID? If yes, are you experiencing a similar issue with your other device?

Have you had the chance to try a different Wi-Fi network when performing the task?

Also, are you getting an error message when you attempt to download an app or purchase a content on the App Store or the iTunes Store?

These details can help us be in a better position to assist you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2020 1:17 PM in response to adham116

Hi adham116,

We'd like to thank you for giving us the chance to assist you with viewing your Apple ID, rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you.

If the issue is happening on a specific device, we recommend updating the device if you haven’t. While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating can help isolate potential software issues. Kindly secure a backup and install the latest supported iOS or iPadOS on your device

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Are you able to sign in to our Apple ID page?

Manage your Apple ID

Do you have a different Apple device that is signed in to the same Apple ID? If yes, are you experiencing a similar issue with your other device?

Have you had the chance to try a different Wi-Fi network when performing the task?

Also, are you getting an error message when you attempt to download an app or purchase a content on the App Store or the iTunes Store?

These details can help us be in a better position to assist you.

when i press view my apple id it keeps loading why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.