Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I reset my email password

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 11:03 PM

Are you asking to change your actual email password, or to change the password your Mac supplies to match a change you have already made?

Changing your actual email password would be done through your email provider, often on their website.

If you have already changed the password through your provider and want to have your Mac match it, that change would be done in System Preferences > Internet Accounts > [account] > Details.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2020 11:03 PM in response to Dandy0ne

Are you asking to change your actual email password, or to change the password your Mac supplies to match a change you have already made?

Changing your actual email password would be done through your email provider, often on their website.

If you have already changed the password through your provider and want to have your Mac match it, that change would be done in System Preferences > Internet Accounts > [account] > Details.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.