Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calculator icon is gone. I want it back!

How do I get the calculator back on my home screen of my iPhone X?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 12:47 AM

The calculator icon had also disappeared from the control center as well as the Home Screen. I finally did find the icon in that new App Library and after three tries I was able to drag it from the library back to my original location. I don’t see a benefit to their new.

changes. It’s change for the sake of change not for sake of improvement.

Thank you

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2020 12:47 AM in response to Axel Foley

The calculator icon had also disappeared from the control center as well as the Home Screen. I finally did find the icon in that new App Library and after three tries I was able to drag it from the library back to my original location. I don’t see a benefit to their new.

changes. It’s change for the sake of change not for sake of improvement.

Thank you

Nov 8, 2020 12:28 AM in response to gumpyme

Note that the calculator is always available in the Control Center. Control Center can be accessed by touch the top right corner of your screen and then pulling down.

First locate the calculator icon on your iPhone. Then touch and rest your finger on the icon until the icon (and other icons) begin wiggling / shaking. Then touch and drag the icon to the screen that you want to.

Axel F.

Calculator icon is gone. I want it back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.