Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to being able to track my workout minutes and points from my Apple watch, not by specific exercises, but the all-day totals. It appears to have disappeared in a recent update. I discovered this on Nov 8 2020.

What happened to being able to track my workout minutes and points from my Apple watch, not by specific exercises, but the all-day totals. It appears to have disappeared in a recent update. I discovered this on Nov 8 2020. That is, the daily totals from the watch would show up in the Workout App. Now all the app has is specific exercises, not the daily points and minutes. Very disappointing

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 11:24 AM

5 replies

What happened to being able to track my workout minutes and points from my Apple watch, not by specific exercises, but the all-day totals. It appears to have disappeared in a recent update. I discovered this on Nov 8 2020.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.