Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I edit words on a document or resume

How do I edit my resume

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 7:12 AM

Your ability to edit your Resume, as with any document, would be heavily influenced by the document format.

The free Apple Pages App is able to open and edit many (but not all) document formats. There are many Apps that you can download that are designed to work with PDF documents - these Apps having differing capabilities and complexity.

If your Resume was created using Microsoft Word on a PC or Mac, there is an equivalent Microsoft Word App for iPad.

All the available Apps can be found within - and downloaded from - the Apple App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2020 7:12 AM in response to RacyDacy007

Your ability to edit your Resume, as with any document, would be heavily influenced by the document format.

The free Apple Pages App is able to open and edit many (but not all) document formats. There are many Apps that you can download that are designed to work with PDF documents - these Apps having differing capabilities and complexity.

If your Resume was created using Microsoft Word on a PC or Mac, there is an equivalent Microsoft Word App for iPad.

All the available Apps can be found within - and downloaded from - the Apple App Store.

How can I edit words on a document or resume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.