Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download photos (Facebook) to my Photos Album after update to iOS 14.2

I can’t download photos (for example from Facebook) to my phone after update 14.2. Any ideas how to fix that?

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 7:53 PM

Hi tjkonvolbo,

We understand that you're unable to download photos after updating the iOS. Does this happen with all third-party apps you use? Have you tried restarting your device since noticing this behavior? You mentioned that you recently updated. Please check that all your apps are updated as well. If you still have issues, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Enjoy your day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2020 7:53 PM in response to tjkonvolbo

Hi tjkonvolbo,

We understand that you're unable to download photos after updating the iOS. Does this happen with all third-party apps you use? Have you tried restarting your device since noticing this behavior? You mentioned that you recently updated. Please check that all your apps are updated as well. If you still have issues, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Enjoy your day.

Unable to download photos (Facebook) to my Photos Album after update to iOS 14.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.