Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems syncing workouts from Peloton to Apple Watch

My Peloton workouts show up in health app, but not showing the rides as workout minutes on my watch or Activity app

When I click on the Peloton app on my watch it simply says to start a workout on my phone. What about workouts started on the bike itself? I would think they would sync up through the Health app, and after an hour or so the rides are listed under Health, but are not translated into workout minutes on the Activity app.

Hope this makes sense- I bought the watch thinking these things would be more seamless- previously had a first gen watch and had to start Peloton rides with a simultaneous 'indoor cycle' workout on the watch.

Motion and Fitness are toggled on everywhere and location services on.

Thanks for any ideas!

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 11:12 AM

Hello jul818

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having trouble syncing your Peloton workouts with your Activity app. We're happy to assist you with this.

"Workouts taken on the Bike or Tread will only appear after you open the Peloton Digital App on your iPhone." This article explains how the Peloton app syncs with your Apple Watch and activity app.:

https://support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022843811-Apple-Health

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 11:12 AM in response to jul818

Hello jul818

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're having trouble syncing your Peloton workouts with your Activity app. We're happy to assist you with this.

"Workouts taken on the Bike or Tread will only appear after you open the Peloton Digital App on your iPhone." This article explains how the Peloton app syncs with your Apple Watch and activity app.:

https://support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022843811-Apple-Health

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Problems syncing workouts from Peloton to Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.