Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 14 iPhone

It sucks. This Error 14. I got it now as well. It's a very known issue and Apple still not able to fix it.

Dear Apple Team, when will you fix this error 14??? I am super dissapointed. Or is there already a ne solution for this error?

Regards,

Aponii

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 11:24 AM

Aponii wrote:

It *****. This Error 14. I got it now as well. It's a very known issue and Apple still not able to fix it.
Dear Apple Team, when will you fix this error 14??? I am super dissapointed. Or is there already a ne solution for this error?

Regards,
Aponii

There is no Apple team in these user to user technical forums.

You want a fix, you follow all steps in this link iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2020 11:24 AM in response to Aponii

Aponii wrote:

It *****. This Error 14. I got it now as well. It's a very known issue and Apple still not able to fix it.

Regards,
Aponii

There is no Apple team in these user to user technical forums.

You want a fix, you follow all steps in this link iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

Error 14 iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.