Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app disabled in iCloud

Can I change “disabled” in iCloud.......need to access data and edit/delete

iPad Pro 10.5”

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 9:50 PM

3 replies

Nov 11, 2020 1:48 PM in response to zinacef

The disabled info in in iCloud storage.........clicked @ top of my settings with my name...........I was successful on my iPhone when I addressed the edits in Health....it was not disabled. iPhone is free of all data in Health........so perhaps that success in fact moved the mess out of Health on my iPad. Original disabled message on iCloud on iPad has disappeared. However I cannot verify if this in fact freed up more space. All of the same numbers have not changed, storage used, storage available on iPad. I am aware that Health is not an option on iPad and that made me suspicious when I did in fact see the disabled information in iCloud. Strange. At any rate you responded & I thank you. Possibly an Apple trick to force the user to buy more space.

Health app disabled in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.