Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group conversation photo not showing up

When I’m in a group conversation, I have the ability to rename the group but not change or add a group conversation photo.

Another member of the group added one but I can’t see it, the top of the group iMessage shows the contact bubbles but not the group photo they chose. The other group members can see the photo.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 11:51 AM

Hey there Amelacy5,

Thanks for reaching out about your issue with group threads. We'll be happy to see how we can help get that issue resolved for you.

First, we'd like to ask some questions to gain a better understanding of the issue. Does this happen with all group threads or only this specific one?

We also want to make sure your iPhone is completely up-to-date as well. You can check your version under Settings > General > About.

If an update is needed, you can do so using the link here: Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

We look forward to hearing your findings.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 11:51 AM in response to Amelacy5

Hey there Amelacy5,

Thanks for reaching out about your issue with group threads. We'll be happy to see how we can help get that issue resolved for you.

First, we'd like to ask some questions to gain a better understanding of the issue. Does this happen with all group threads or only this specific one?

We also want to make sure your iPhone is completely up-to-date as well. You can check your version under Settings > General > About.

If an update is needed, you can do so using the link here: Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

We look forward to hearing your findings.

Cheers.

Group conversation photo not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.