Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call waiting notification for Outgoing call

I have used both android and iphone both and using same sim I have noticed that android is able to show if other user is in a call and give a notification saying "call waiting". In Apple this notification is not shown. This is a useful to feature because after few rings we can hang up the phone knowing user is in another call. It's also not annoying for that other user also with his/her phone continuously ringing while in another call. Why is this feature in android and not in Iphone?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 5:19 AM

Call waiting works on my phone. That is not the issue. What I'm talking about is notification on my phone, when the person I'm calling is on another call already. I have used same sim on android and have called same number, it showed when other person is on another call saying "call waiting".

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2020 5:19 AM in response to SravanKrA

Call waiting works on my phone. That is not the issue. What I'm talking about is notification on my phone, when the person I'm calling is on another call already. I have used same sim on android and have called same number, it showed when other person is on another call saying "call waiting".

Call waiting notification for Outgoing call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.