Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification sound and haptic for every app on Watch except iOS Mail?

So for every single other app I get both notification sound and vibration on my Apple Watch 4, but for some reason for every new email in iOS mail I only get a notification sound? I have tried to check all settings and there is nothing specific for vibration on new mail for iOS mail. Can anyone help please?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 1:10 PM

Hello bazgrant,

We understand you are not getting vibration alerts for new emails and we're happy to help. If you go on the paired iPhone to Settings > Sounds & Haptics, do you have the alert and vibration option set up for new mail? If so are you getting the vibration for new emails on the iPhone?

If everything is working properly on the iPhone, then please open the Apple Watch app and choose the Mail option. Do you have the 'mirror my iPhone' option selected?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 1:10 PM in response to bazgrant

Hello bazgrant,

We understand you are not getting vibration alerts for new emails and we're happy to help. If you go on the paired iPhone to Settings > Sounds & Haptics, do you have the alert and vibration option set up for new mail? If so are you getting the vibration for new emails on the iPhone?

If everything is working properly on the iPhone, then please open the Apple Watch app and choose the Mail option. Do you have the 'mirror my iPhone' option selected?

Notification sound and haptic for every app on Watch except iOS Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.