Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change width of multiple lines in 2d line chart, all at once

Anyone knows how to do that? I have 20 lines on the same graph, they come very thick by default. I want to make them all thinner at the same time, but it seems I can only do it one by one, which is annoying.

The way of changing one by one is this:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6493297

But I need to do with multiple lines at the same time.

Also, the colours repeat for different fields, which looks like a limitation of Numbers?

Thanks!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 2:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 3:32 AM

Hi ivgon,

Shift click or command click to select all the lines

Then change the thickness of them all at once in Format Panel > Style tab > Connection Line

"Also, the colours repeat for different fields, which looks like a limitation of Numbers?"

Colours do repeat through a limited range, but you can recolour them individually in the Style tab.

Save as Template to use for other data.

Regards,

Ian.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2020 3:32 AM in response to ivgon

Hi ivgon,

Shift click or command click to select all the lines

Then change the thickness of them all at once in Format Panel > Style tab > Connection Line

"Also, the colours repeat for different fields, which looks like a limitation of Numbers?"

Colours do repeat through a limited range, but you can recolour them individually in the Style tab.

Save as Template to use for other data.

Regards,

Ian.

Change width of multiple lines in 2d line chart, all at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.