Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My earbuds don’t work for phone calls after iOS update

I have an iPhone 11 and have done al the updates. Since then, my earbuds don’t work for phone calls, particularly incoming ones. I can hear perfectly with them for all other audio- Netflix, you tube, music, and I can hear the person on the other side, they just don’t hear ME! I’ve tried resetting them, resetting network settings and nothing is working.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 10:19 AM

Hello,

Try this:

Open the Settings app and go to the Bluetooth section. Next to the AirPods entry on the list of devices, you should see an “i” icon inside of a circle. Tap this, then select microphone, and set it to either left, right or automatic. Try switching it back and forth.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2020 10:19 AM in response to Janicewolk

Hello,

Try this:

Open the Settings app and go to the Bluetooth section. Next to the AirPods entry on the list of devices, you should see an “i” icon inside of a circle. Tap this, then select microphone, and set it to either left, right or automatic. Try switching it back and forth.

Good luck.

My earbuds don’t work for phone calls after iOS update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.