Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I add flags to e-mails in Big Sur?

Cannot see flags on e-mails or add flags on e-mails since updating to Big Sur.

MacBook

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 9:06 AM

Howdy,

If you don't see the Toolbar option to Flag messages, you can Customize the Toolbar from the View Menu > Customize Toolbar… and drag "Flag" to it. If you don't see the Toolbar at all, View > Show Toolbar.

I see the flags by messages when not using Column Layout. When I switched to Use Column Layout I had to add the Flag column by right clicking (Control Click) on the Column headings and checking "Flags" to add that column.

ivan

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2020 9:06 AM in response to rm10023

Howdy,

If you don't see the Toolbar option to Flag messages, you can Customize the Toolbar from the View Menu > Customize Toolbar… and drag "Flag" to it. If you don't see the Toolbar at all, View > Show Toolbar.

I see the flags by messages when not using Column Layout. When I switched to Use Column Layout I had to add the Flag column by right clicking (Control Click) on the Column headings and checking "Flags" to add that column.

ivan

Why can't I add flags to e-mails in Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.