Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a new Xbox Wireless controller, Model Nr. 1914. But it doesnt work with my iPad Pro 2020? I can connect it to the iPad via Bluetooth but it doesnt work in any game or app.

I got a new Xbox Wireless controller, Model Nr. 1914. But it doesnt work with my iPad Pro 2020? I can connect it to the iPad via Bluetooth but it doesnt work in any game or app altough it is paired in the settings.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 12:52 PM

The official pages of the controller says Apple and Microsoft are working on Controller and iOS compatibility. I guess it is relevant for all the Apple OSes. I was able to pair the new (1914) controller to the AppleTV box, but no unable to perform any actions with the controller’s buttons.

I guess we’ll have to wait a bit.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 12:52 PM in response to ProustGiulio

The official pages of the controller says Apple and Microsoft are working on Controller and iOS compatibility. I guess it is relevant for all the Apple OSes. I was able to pair the new (1914) controller to the AppleTV box, but no unable to perform any actions with the controller’s buttons.

I guess we’ll have to wait a bit.

Nov 28, 2020 7:24 PM in response to njminn

Nope, I didn’t manage to solve the issue.

I did try upgrading the device using the cable connection to a Windows based laptop. Nothing changed on my AppleTV as a result: Bluetooth pairing was successful, but no buttons worked afterwards .

So, I am waiting for the Microsoft-Apple couple to make some progress on the matter.

Cheers!

I got a new Xbox Wireless controller, Model Nr. 1914. But it doesnt work with my iPad Pro 2020? I can connect it to the iPad via Bluetooth but it doesnt work in any game or app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.