Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open App Store it says “can not connect to Apple store” it also says “retry” I press “retry” it doesn’t work. I have exited the app, signed out my account, and reset network settings. It’s still not working.

How can I fix this?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 2:07 PM

Hi Jolee176,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with the App Store. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you.

We recommend updating the device if you haven’t. While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating can help isolate potential software issues. Kindly secure a backup and install the latest supported iOS version for your device.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, we recommend the steps in the article below.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

Have you had the chance to check if the issue persists after disabling your VPN? Also, have you had the chance to check if your Apple ID country or region is up to date?

Change your Apple ID country or region

Please keep us posted.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2020 2:07 PM in response to jolee176

Hi Jolee176,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with the App Store. Rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you.

We recommend updating the device if you haven’t. While it isn't inherently assured that an update will resolve the issue, updating can help isolate potential software issues. Kindly secure a backup and install the latest supported iOS version for your device.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, we recommend the steps in the article below.

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

Have you had the chance to check if the issue persists after disabling your VPN? Also, have you had the chance to check if your Apple ID country or region is up to date?

Change your Apple ID country or region

Please keep us posted.

Cheers!

When I open App Store it says “can not connect to Apple store” it also says “retry” I press “retry” it doesn’t work. I have exited the app, signed out my account, and reset network settings. It’s still not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.