Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 pro packing box size

hello guys, recently I want to mail iphone 12 pro to my home country, so I want to know the information(weight, height, width, length) of the iphone 12 pro packing box. Can anyone tell me this or where to find this? I can't find it. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 9:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 3:43 PM

the iPhone 12 Pro box is

~ 164 x 89 x 29 (mm)

I do not know the weight.. the specs for the iPhone 12 Pro says that it's 6.66 ounces and the phone is most of the weight of the box. Should be a safe (over) estimation to call it 10-12 ounces?

I'm replacing an iPhone 11 Pro with a smart battery case and that feels heavier than the iPhone 12 pro in it's box.

for reference --> iPhone 11 Pro (6.63 ounces) + smart battery case (3.88 ounces according to a quick google search) = 10.51 ounces

Hope this helps you!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2020 3:43 PM in response to changrong288

the iPhone 12 Pro box is

~ 164 x 89 x 29 (mm)

I do not know the weight.. the specs for the iPhone 12 Pro says that it's 6.66 ounces and the phone is most of the weight of the box. Should be a safe (over) estimation to call it 10-12 ounces?

I'm replacing an iPhone 11 Pro with a smart battery case and that feels heavier than the iPhone 12 pro in it's box.

for reference --> iPhone 11 Pro (6.63 ounces) + smart battery case (3.88 ounces according to a quick google search) = 10.51 ounces

Hope this helps you!

Iphone 12 pro packing box size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.