Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing with Selected Page in Sidebar option not working(?)

Hello,

I have been trying to print something that I have typically had no issue printing in previous versions of MacOS.

It is a three paged PDF. When I print it, I only need to print page 1 and 3. Typically, the printing options screen that open up immediately before I hit the print button would allow me to either print All pages, Selected Page in Sidebar or From where you designate from what page number to what page number you want to print.

When selecting the Selected page in Sidebar option, you would normally be able to toggle through the pages in a document with right and left buttons that appear immediately above the preview of the image of what you will be printing.

As it is now, when I select the option to print with Selected Page in Sidebar, I can no longer toggle to the selected page I want to print.

Pleas help.

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 5:57 PM

I am not familiar with the behavior on previous systems, but I see that I am able to use the left and right arrows above the image's preview when I have multiple pages selected in the sidebar. The buttons are disabled when multiple pages aren't selected. Maybe this is the behavior that has changed?

Similar questions

1 reply

Printing with Selected Page in Sidebar option not working(?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.