Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can an iPhone connect to two WiFi networks at once? For instance home WiFi and airplay speaker at the same time.

Can an iPhone connect to two WiFi networks at once? For instance home WiFi and airplay speaker at the same time.

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 5:49 PM

The link I provided should give you information about connecting your devices together using AirPlay. I know you should be looking at the AirPlay area when attempting to play music, not your wi-fi settings. When I wish to use AirPlay, I go to the Music, and tap on the AirPlay icon and I can see my TV. That is the only device that I have that is AirPlay compatible. What happens when you tap on the AirPlay icon? Do you see the speaker? Is the speaker advertised as AirPlay compatible, or is it supposed to connect via Bluetooth?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2020 5:49 PM in response to Jselley

The link I provided should give you information about connecting your devices together using AirPlay. I know you should be looking at the AirPlay area when attempting to play music, not your wi-fi settings. When I wish to use AirPlay, I go to the Music, and tap on the AirPlay icon and I can see my TV. That is the only device that I have that is AirPlay compatible. What happens when you tap on the AirPlay icon? Do you see the speaker? Is the speaker advertised as AirPlay compatible, or is it supposed to connect via Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.