Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buy song from iTunes without subscribing

I want to buy an individual song from the iTunes Store. When I open the app, find the song, click on the song it takes me to a subscription page. There are no other options. Before, it used to give me the price of the song and I was able to buy just that song.

I do not want to subscribe, I just want to buy this one song. I see someone else had this issue but doesn’t look like it was resolved. Please help

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 10:42 AM

Thank you! I wasn’t even seeing that screen when I clicked on the song..just the subscription page but I’ve had a play around with it and got to a message that said I couldn’t access the iTunes Store so I went into the App Store and even though the iTunes app was on my phone, it appears I didn’t have the actual store installed...once I downloaded that from the App Store, I then saw the screen you linked to and I’ve been able to buy the song. Thank you for your help!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 10:42 AM in response to ed2345

Thank you! I wasn’t even seeing that screen when I clicked on the song..just the subscription page but I’ve had a play around with it and got to a message that said I couldn’t access the iTunes Store so I went into the App Store and even though the iTunes app was on my phone, it appears I didn’t have the actual store installed...once I downloaded that from the App Store, I then saw the screen you linked to and I’ve been able to buy the song. Thank you for your help!

Buy song from iTunes without subscribing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.