Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my old corded headphones with an iPhone12 mini

I prefer to use the corded headphones I have with my iPhone 8, can I plug these headphones into the iPhone 12 mini (planning to buy one) and use them?

iPhone 8

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 1:25 PM

Hey Irons65,

We understand you're wondering if you could use your iPhone 8 wired headphones on an iPhone 12 mini if you were to purchase one. We'd be happy to help.

As long as you have the EarPods with Lightning Connector, you should be able to connect them to an iPhone 12 mini without issue. If you have the EarPods with a 3.5mm connector, then you'd need a 3.5mm to Lightning adapter in order to be able to connect them to an iPhone 12 mini.

We hope this information helps out.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2020 1:25 PM in response to Irons65

Hey Irons65,

We understand you're wondering if you could use your iPhone 8 wired headphones on an iPhone 12 mini if you were to purchase one. We'd be happy to help.

As long as you have the EarPods with Lightning Connector, you should be able to connect them to an iPhone 12 mini without issue. If you have the EarPods with a 3.5mm connector, then you'd need a 3.5mm to Lightning adapter in order to be able to connect them to an iPhone 12 mini.

We hope this information helps out.

Take care!

Can I use my old corded headphones with an iPhone12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.