Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t it let me update my phone

so I had the iOS 14 beta and I know that was a crazy idea but I deleted it off my phone since I was scared that I was going to get a virus! Now once it was time to update my phone I can’t it had almost been 4months and I can’t update my phone everyday I get a alert telling me to update my phone and I can’t what should I do please help me

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 8:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 8:02 PM

You still have the BETA version installed on your iPhone. You may have deleted the BETA Profile however not the update. If you have the BETA profile installed then check for an update. If you do not have the profile then install it again and then update. That will resolve this issue.

If you want to completely uninstall the BETA version and get back to the release version then follow the instructions in this guide by Apple ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 8:02 PM in response to takayla176

You still have the BETA version installed on your iPhone. You may have deleted the BETA Profile however not the update. If you have the BETA profile installed then check for an update. If you do not have the profile then install it again and then update. That will resolve this issue.

If you want to completely uninstall the BETA version and get back to the release version then follow the instructions in this guide by Apple ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

Why won’t it let me update my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.