Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I backup to a previous iOS? iOS 14 is giving me connectivity problems in my iPhone 8 when not on WiFi

Can I backup to a previous iOS? iOS 14 is giving me connectivity problems in my iPhone 8 when not on WiFi

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 8:48 PM

You cannot downgrade to iOS 13 from iOS 14. What you can do is try and address the connectivity issues that you have been having while accessing cellular data. Start with the following:

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings : This will reset the settings for the Wi-FI and Cellular Network(s). Note that you may need to enter the known Wi-Fi Network password(s) again.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 8:48 PM in response to Bfields666

You cannot downgrade to iOS 13 from iOS 14. What you can do is try and address the connectivity issues that you have been having while accessing cellular data. Start with the following:

Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings : This will reset the settings for the Wi-FI and Cellular Network(s). Note that you may need to enter the known Wi-Fi Network password(s) again.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.