Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EPSON L220 Inkjet printer unable to print and installed

hi i just recently update my OS to Big Sur and absolutely love it. BUT....i can't print, i can't add my printer which is en EPSON L220 via USB connection i can't find any driver too. my printer doesn't have any wifi connection so it is impossible to connect the printer thru wifi. i already search for an update on software but i can't seem to find it. i really need to print a document, is there any solution for my problem that i could use? thank you so much.

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 4:34 AM

I have the same problem, unable to set up my Epson RX585 printer/scanner. spoke to Epson chat line today 17/11/2020 and was informed "Apple left it too late to advise/allow Epson to develop new software, will have to wait until its ready"

9 replies

Nov 18, 2020 4:20 AM in response to Jan Hedlund

Hi Jen

I followed your suggestion and although the Epson advice today was "no driver for your device" an elderly USB, Epson PHOTO STYLUS RX585 printer/scanner I took the plunge downloaded the driver offered and my printer prints and scans as it previously did! Marvellous! many many thanks for your advice. much appreciated. When downloading it offered all the models it catered for and my printer was NOT one on that list. Take the plunge and go for it.

Phil H.

EPSON L220 Inkjet printer unable to print and installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.