Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store not showing app updates?

Having a bit of a mess with my new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Along with the music issue I previously mentioned, none of the apps are showing up in the app store update section. I hit the avatar in the upper right corner and there's nothing there. It could be that not all of the apps have downloaded yet, but I would think it would still show up, or am I wrong?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 3:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 5:10 AM

For me, I signed out of my iCloud account in settings, shut off the phone (no soft reset or anything, just turned it off), turned it back on, signed back in. After I signed in, the updates still didn't show updates, but if you pull down, it'll refresh the page and when I refreshed, all of the updates popped up. I hope it works for you! Actually, before you try all of that stuff, try refreshing the page if you haven't tried it yet. I didn't even realize I could until I did it on accident just pressing the heck out of the screen when my finger slipped and oops, it went down like it could refresh. So I tried it and there it was. Kind of weird you have to, but such is technology. If it doesn't work, you can reply and maybe we can figure something out. I'm not an expert, but sometimes my two brain cells bump together and make ideas.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2020 5:10 AM in response to evangelia Greece

For me, I signed out of my iCloud account in settings, shut off the phone (no soft reset or anything, just turned it off), turned it back on, signed back in. After I signed in, the updates still didn't show updates, but if you pull down, it'll refresh the page and when I refreshed, all of the updates popped up. I hope it works for you! Actually, before you try all of that stuff, try refreshing the page if you haven't tried it yet. I didn't even realize I could until I did it on accident just pressing the heck out of the screen when my finger slipped and oops, it went down like it could refresh. So I tried it and there it was. Kind of weird you have to, but such is technology. If it doesn't work, you can reply and maybe we can figure something out. I'm not an expert, but sometimes my two brain cells bump together and make ideas.

App store not showing app updates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.