Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone12

When I am trying to buy the iPhone 12 128 Fb it is showing the price of 1199 but as soon as I am booking it price increases to 1354 why

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 9:33 AM

Where are you buying the phone?

If on the U.S online store, remember, that taxes are not added to the price of the iPhone outright like in other countries. They get added once the purchase location is defined as they vary between States and Cities in the U.S.

I can't however find an $1199 iPhone 12 however. The iPhone 12 128GB is priced at $879 on the U.S. Apple online store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 9:33 AM in response to sonam277

Where are you buying the phone?

If on the U.S online store, remember, that taxes are not added to the price of the iPhone outright like in other countries. They get added once the purchase location is defined as they vary between States and Cities in the U.S.

I can't however find an $1199 iPhone 12 however. The iPhone 12 128GB is priced at $879 on the U.S. Apple online store.

iphone12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.