Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Default wallpaper gone iOS 14.2

I love the new wallpaper when you update to the new iOS 14.2. I changed it to pictures I have but want to change it back and now cannot find it! It is not available as an option in the “change wallpaper” settings. Help!

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 5:02 PM

9 replies

Nov 18, 2020 3:29 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I’m sorry, I’m not being clear. This is what appeared on my Lock Screen as my wallpaper when I updated the iOS.

I replaced it with my own pictures but when I went back to use it again, it was gone. It is not in the library of wallpaper choices. It is literally gone. I have another phone with the same version of iOS and it is there, so I know I’m not crazy! HELP!

Nov 18, 2020 3:32 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I’m sorry, I’m not being clear. This is what appeared on my Lock Screen as my wallpaper when I updated the iOS.

I replaced it with my own pictures but when I went back to use it again, it was gone. It is not in the library of wallpaper choices. It is literally gone. I have another phone with the same version of iOS and it is there, so I know I’m not crazy! HELP!

Default wallpaper gone iOS 14.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.