Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Education pricing for med school applicant

Hello. I'm currently applying to medical school. I'm not a current student. If (knock wood) I'm accepted at a medical school, will I then be eligible for education pricing? Or do I have to wait until I start school? If the former, what documentation will I need to provide to get education pricing?

Thank you.

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 12:33 PM

stravisjones wrote:

If (knock wood) I'm accepted at a medical school, will I then be eligible for education pricing?

See “eligibility” here for the Education Store eligibility rules in the U.S.

https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop/browse/open/salespolicies/edu

3 replies

Nov 18, 2020 12:46 PM in response to stravisjones

Unless I missed it, that sales policy that sberman referenced for you, it doesn’t spell out how to prove your eligibility. Nowhere that I can see does it state that you must provide some sort of proof that you are or will be an eligible student at a university or graduate school.

I’m going back 16 years, but when my son entered college, I believe that he had to provide some documentation that he was going to be attending school. I believe that you will need to provide an acceptance letter or a student ID as proof of eligibility. Otherwise, we could all claim that we are student, teachers or PTA members to get the discounts.

One way to know for sure would be to start an education discount order online and see what you need as proof. I assume that would tell you.

Education pricing for med school applicant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.