Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to review apple id in app store

When I go into the app store and try to download an app (free or paid) it keeps saying my Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. It prompts me to review but only giving me the option to add my

password which I do and then tap sign in and it brings me right back to review prompt again.

I've tried restarting my phone, I am able to log into the apple id on the computer and everything just not on my phone.

Any advice?

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 1:08 PM

Hey there codex12,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities!

We understand you're having some issues accepting the terms and conditions for the iTunes and App Stores on your iPhone.

We're happy to help!

First, if you visit our Apple ID website, are you able to sign into your Apple ID?

Manage your Apple ID

If so, go on your iPhone to Settings > Your name at the top > Media & Purchases > View Account (if prompted) and let us know if you're then able to accept the terms and conditions.

If you have any issues, let us know which type of iPhone you're using and which version of iOS you're running in Settings > General > About.

We look forward to hearing your results.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 1:08 PM in response to codex12

Hey there codex12,

Thanks for contacting the Apple Support Communities!

We understand you're having some issues accepting the terms and conditions for the iTunes and App Stores on your iPhone.

We're happy to help!

First, if you visit our Apple ID website, are you able to sign into your Apple ID?

Manage your Apple ID

If so, go on your iPhone to Settings > Your name at the top > Media & Purchases > View Account (if prompted) and let us know if you're then able to accept the terms and conditions.

If you have any issues, let us know which type of iPhone you're using and which version of iOS you're running in Settings > General > About.

We look forward to hearing your results.

Take care!

Nov 26, 2020 1:15 PM in response to codex12

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes store. Please review your account information

unable to review apple id in app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.