Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 11 Pro Max

I buy my iPhone 11 Pro Max with an Apple Card, my pending balance is 1419, I want to trade in for a iPhone 12 pro max, should I buy the cellphone with the same Apple Card and would you cancel like my lease? Cause I want to pay the cellphone one payment and make a trade in with my iPhone 11 Pro Max

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 2:16 PM

You need to fully pay off the iPhone 11 Pro Max before you can trade it in for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Open the Wallet app, select your Apple Card, select the 3 dots in the upper right, select Monthly Installments, scroll down an select Pay Early. Just know that the iPhone 11 Pro Max only has a $500 trade in value. Just for the base model iPhone 12 Pro Max you're looking at $1099. So if you want to do everything at once you pay $1419 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and then $599 with your trade in for the iPhone 12 Pro Max so you'll need just over $2000 + tax. If you're wanting to trade in every year you may be better off signing up for the Apple Upgrade Program.

iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

You also could probably get a lot more value for the iPhone 11 Pro Max if you sold it yourself rather than trading it in. You're basically paying $1419 to get a $500 credit.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 2:16 PM in response to dabrianny

You need to fully pay off the iPhone 11 Pro Max before you can trade it in for the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Open the Wallet app, select your Apple Card, select the 3 dots in the upper right, select Monthly Installments, scroll down an select Pay Early. Just know that the iPhone 11 Pro Max only has a $500 trade in value. Just for the base model iPhone 12 Pro Max you're looking at $1099. So if you want to do everything at once you pay $1419 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and then $599 with your trade in for the iPhone 12 Pro Max so you'll need just over $2000 + tax. If you're wanting to trade in every year you may be better off signing up for the Apple Upgrade Program.

iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple

You also could probably get a lot more value for the iPhone 11 Pro Max if you sold it yourself rather than trading it in. You're basically paying $1419 to get a $500 credit.

IPhone 11 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.