Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change region back to uk

i can’t download any apps as it says I’m not allowed to as I’m using the U.S store but when I go to change the region back to uk it says I can’t change it while money is in my apple account anything I can do?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 5:36 PM

Hello Patrickjnrhill, 

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! From your message we understand that you are unable to download any apps from the App Store as it's seeing your Apple ID is associated with the US store. 

You are correct when you say that you would need to spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. This article provides you with all the details: Change your Apple ID country or region. If you find you have any questions or need further assistance, you'll need to follow the steps under "Contact Apple Support," in the same article.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 5:36 PM in response to Patrickjnrhill

Hello Patrickjnrhill, 

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! From your message we understand that you are unable to download any apps from the App Store as it's seeing your Apple ID is associated with the US store. 

You are correct when you say that you would need to spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. This article provides you with all the details: Change your Apple ID country or region. If you find you have any questions or need further assistance, you'll need to follow the steps under "Contact Apple Support," in the same article.

All the best.

How to change region back to uk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.